Trying to blame Nuland for "overthrowing" the government in...

1. 2,307 Posts.
    Trying to blame Nuland for "overthrowing" the government in Ukraine, that is pro Kremlin conspiracy garbage, that garbage conspiracy junk you parroted. You want to deny saying it?

I posed a question to you about Putin being the bad guy, you could have just said yes. Instead you went on your whataboutism rant. Now you're all over the place trying to justify yourself like you are trying to justify the horrors Putin is doing in Ukraine.

You didn't compare Putin to Biden, you compared multiple administrations. I said let's compare their histories then, you said challenge accepted, and now you're crying about it because you lost your own argument.

Your whinge about the MIC in the US getting richer off Putin's war is who's problem? If Putin didn't choose to go to war against Ukraine then what would have happened? You can't cry about the consequences of Putin's war you don't like when you have zero interest in Putin ending his war.

Yeah you did think that you were clever and you were going to show me that the US is really the evil in the world with your little list of US interventions, part of the challenge you accepted, until the facts came that showed the Kremlin regime who's abduction and abuse of children and their murder of innocent civilians in Ukraine you are trying to excuse and justify are the real evil.

Save the faux tears champ, pretenders will always be just that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.