"As you denied that it was you who brought up previous US...

1. 7,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "As you denied that it was you who brought up previous US administrations and accused me of focusing on Obama"

I initially discussed Obama and Biden, and then we discussed US administrations along the way. I don't understand your desire to set the record straight on the minutae of conversation. What of it? If I'm "accusing" you of bringing up Obama, what sort of savage accusation is that?

"Just admit that your sad whataboutism attempt to justify and excuse the atrocities Putin is unleashing on Ukraine by equating him to current and previous administrations was a failure and we can all move on."

Did the transition from Andy to Milo involve removing part of your brain, or were you always this uptight? I understand you don't agree that US foreign policy is the real threat, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just agree with your mindless expectations. How about you kickback and listen to your favourite Zelensky music video?

"Save me your sanctimonious faux outrage at the West pretender when you are constantly defending, justifying and excusing the barbarity of Putin."

The faux behaviour is a little freedom fighter several timezones from the action, who changes his name to Milo 3 days after Andy gets the boot. Hilarious!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.