"Let's have a look shall we, here is your reply, going straight...

1. 7,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Let's have a look shall we, here is your reply, going straight for your anti US safe space whataboutism in response to my question asking if you think Putin isn't the bad guy:"

As discussed, I'd already suggested Putin is a bad guy in an earlier post. My point is not whataboutery, it is an observation that US influence in Ukraine is more dangerous than anything else. You don't agree, but that doesn't bother me as I consider you unhinged.

"As I keep telling you, save the faux tears as you see how this plays out and when it doesn't match the fantasy reality you've created for yourself because you're so buried in brainwashed Russian propaganda you'll need all the faux tears you can muster"

Faux this ... faux that. Quite the repetitive one aren't you. I take little notice of Russia beyond noticing that Putin has said the same thing for nearly 20 years. He was ignored and he did precisely what he said he'd do. Rather like sticking your arm into a bear cage and being appalled that the bear had the temerity to rip your arm off. Tragic for Ukraine, and with each passing day the body count rises while you hope Putin changes his longheld policy without any indication of American desire to reconciliation.

Talk about being buried in brainwashing. How many months have you been trotting out the same hopeful nonsense? All that changed was your Andy to Milo name swap. Tears of laughter!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.