Russia Ukraine war, page-226416

1. 2,307 Posts.
    As you denied that it was you who brought up previous US administrations and accused me of focusing on Obama. Now you just look silly. The funny thing with you is you think you're so smart and all you've been doing is chasing your tail making one denial to then have me show you your own words contradicting yourself. Genius. Keep pretending to be the person you think you are.

Just admit that your sad whataboutism attempt to justify and excuse the atrocities Putin is unleashing on Ukraine by equating him to current and previous administrations was a failure and we can all move on.

Putin said there were no troops in Ukraine. Lie.
    Putin said Russia did not shoot down MH17. Lie.
    Putin said he has no plans to invade Ukraine further and to occupy anyone. Lie.

On top of the lies Putin Abducts and abuses children, murders 10's of thousands of innocent people and helps despotic dictators murder hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

And yet you take his word and think he's justified in what he is doing.

Save me your sanctimonious faux outrage at the West pretender when you are constantly defending, justifying and excusing the barbarity of Putin.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.