"I don't understand your desire to contradict what you've said...

1. 7,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "I don't understand your desire to contradict what you've said with denials of what you've said"

I've recounted my comments honestly, if there is something I've missed it's either an oversight or irrelevant to me. As far as I'm concerned , my first post that you replied to related to Mitch McConnell and his admission of funds to Ukraine going straight to US military manufacturers.

You don't agree on US foreign policy and you believe Ukraine can fight its way to democracy and freedom. I don't ... that's the top and bottom of it. Oh and you used to be called Andy and now you're faux Milo.

"Your faux outrage about what the US has done has zero value while you condone Putin doing worse in Ukraine."

Accusations of faux outrage coming from a guy with genuine passion for the fight, but living multiple timezones from the front line.

"The little pretender safe and sound several time zones away in a western democracy, far from the fascist Russian dictatorship they choose not to live under while doing their sad best to force others to live under said fascist Russian dictatorship. You're the real hero. Never seen such bravery. How do you manage, miracle."

WTF are you on about here? I'm living far from Russia and forcing others to live under a Russian dictatorship? How am I forcing them? I'm of the opinion that they can't win this war, but that doesn't mean I don't wish for a different outcome for Ukrainian citizens. There is a difference. I think Andy took all the logic away from Milo, he didn't have much but I reckon he had you well covered.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.