Look who is getting a little upset that their constant...

1. 2,580 Posts.

Look who is getting a little upset that their constant contradictions of themselves are getting highlighted. If whinging about being held accountable for what you say was an Olympic sport, you’d be the GOAT.

You mention the US foreign policy or something about the US in almost every single post and you say it’s me talking about them and here we go again, I just showed you how much you contradict yourself, you had a cry about it being pointed out and now you’re doing it again by talking about the US by pushing the pro Kremlin lies that the US is responsible for Putin losing over half a million troops in Ukraine to fail to accomplish a single objective.

Do I need to repeat myself?

I’ll save myself the time, the US isn’t the reason Putin wasted over half a million Russians to fail to accomplish a single objective. That strategic disaster to invade Ukraine was Putin's failure all on his own. The US warned him not to do it which of course in your pretender reality that means it was the US's fault.

The only dumb logic is excusing Putin's genocide in Ukraine by blaming every one and every thing else except the fascist Russian dictator who is responsible. By far the dumbest logic.

All the faux tears, faux outrage, faux finger pointing in the world isn’t going to absolve the monster Putin if his responsibility.

A better Ukraine, the best Ukraine in fact, means Putin leaves it. That’s what I want. That’s not what you want. Feel free to correct me pretender.

Last edited by 000Milo000: 23/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.