"The Holocaust was real. We have the evidence for that. "...

1. 7,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "The Holocaust was real. We have the evidence for that. "

Whatever, my point was news can come from many places. I don't tune into Kremlin announcements on Ukrainian events. I believe 2014 was an overthrow of an elected government. I base that on the comments of multiple sources, including the European union and US senators. Keep flogging the dead horse Andy Milo!

"As I pointed out before, your obsession with what Obama"

You asked me about US administrations; Obama was a US president; join the dots Andy.

"Justification and excusing you are trying to do by injecting your anti US whataboutism"

Without US involvement, this war might never have started and it certainly would have been resolved. Every day more Ukrainians will die, and you bitchin' about how bad Putin is will not resolve that.

"Save up the faux tears pretender, you're using too many whinging now about losing the whataboutism argument you started, you're going to need as many of them as possible for the future."

You declared yourself a winner of an argument I wasn't even having. I've posted elsewhere on HC about the evils of Russian govts in the last century. Anyway, we will see, as this plays out, who is right in the long term. Ukraine will be a basketcase on this course. A pawn to continued US corruption and crippling loans for a rebuild is what lies ahead if Putin is overthrown.

The good news, in this scenario, is Zelensky will then have a secure wealthy retirement a long way from Ukraine, maybe not as far away as you are from Ukraine, but far enough! He can get back to playing the piano with his old fella' and wearing high heels! Nothing says presidential integrity more than that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.