I don't understand your desire to contradict what you've said...

1. 2,761 Posts.
    I don't understand your desire to contradict what you've said with denials of what you've said.

It's reflective of your arguments and the alternate reality you subscribe to in general, you just say whatever, make up one thing one post, contradict it the next one, facts, reality and the truth be dammed. That's what of it.

If you had a brain anywhere near as capable as the one you pretend you have you'd have clued in on it by now what I am talking bout.

The only evil in Ukraine right now is Ukraine. The US is helping Ukraine defend themselves against this Russian evil. Your constant whatboutism about what the US has done elsewhere is completely irrelevant to Putin and the evil he is unleashing in Ukraine, it doesn't justify it, it doesn't excuse it. Be better.

The US did not make Putin invade Ukraine. The US did not make Putin shoot down MH17 murdering dozens of Australians. The US did not make Putin abduct and abuse Ukrainian children., The US did not make Putin kill innocent Ukrainian civilians. That same Putin evil you are trying to justify and excuse by blaming the victim and by whatboutism of what the US has done elsewhere, else when and where Ukraine was never involved.

Your faux outrage about what the US has done has zero value while you condone Putin doing worse in Ukraine.

The little pretender safe and sound several time zones away in a western democracy, far from the fascist Russian dictatorship they choose not to live under while doing their sad best to force others to live under said fascist Russian dictatorship. You're the real hero. Never seen such bravery. How do you manage, miracle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.