Evidence does comes from many places, the pro Kremlin coup...

1. 2,578 Posts.
    Evidence does comes from many places, the pro Kremlin coup conspiracy lie you parroted comes only from the Kremlin and is completely detached from the truth and fact.

Wrong, you brought up previous US administrations when trying to justify and excuse in your sad whtaboutism of Putin's horrors he has unleashed on Ukraine. It's just bizarre behaviour to keep trying to say it's me talking about Obama or the US when your own words are there in black and white.

Let's have a look shall we, here is your reply, going straight for your anti US safe space whataboutism in response to my question asking if you think Putin isn't the bad guy:

Russia Ukraine war, 74441235, page-226247 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6265/6265867-ef07a44117f6a4bcc4ce541a2cf8a782.jpg

"Putin is no worse than Obama, Biden...."

Text book Whataboutism pretender.

Text book Whataboutism involving previous US administrations.

But sure pretender, keep inventing another reality where it was me bringing up previous US administrations.

As I keep telling you, save the faux tears as you see how this plays out and when it doesn't match the fantasy reality you've created for yourself because you're so buried in brainwashed Russian propaganda you'll need all the faux tears you can muster.

Since Zelensky isn't the wanted war criminal and Putin is, Zelensky can probably look forward to a peaceful retirement, Putin can look forward to the dock at the Hague. But keep justifying and excusing his actions in Ukraine cause it's really the US who is the bad guy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.