"Silly word semantics still are not proving your claim. They do...

1. 7,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Silly word semantics still are not proving your claim. They do however make it look like you're doing everything to weasel out and backtrack on what you claimed. We've spoken about you contradicting yourself already, do we need to do it again? You know how upset you get being held accountable for what you say."

Oh changing my comment from cancelling one election to banning multiple elections is now "silly word semantics".

Ban - officially or legally prohibit

I never said he was "banning elections " more that he cancelled the upcoming election. Bad luck Andy, you've stuffed up ... just admit it. Such bad luck, but then contradicting yourself and changing words ain't good!

"Where is the decree?

Where is the ban?
    "

Great, it's getting better, now I've got to find a "decree" and a "ban", even though I claimed neither.

"Where is something beyond talking about why elections are not a good idea at this time to back up your claim?"

I said he cancelled the election. That is the current situation unless foreigners pay for an election. In the video he talked about the possibility of the election not happening i.e talking about the possibility of the election being cancelled ... keep digging Andy, we can surely find more words (on top of ban and decree) that I haven't used. Perhaps a manifesto or a biography!

Gold medal performance from the wordsmith formerly known as Andy. Goose!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.