Russia Ukraine war, page-226443

1. 2,578 Posts.
    What have we discussed about you contradicting yourself?

I suppose you want to have a whinge at me for holding you accountable for what you say again?

Here you are denying you made the claim:

Russia Ukraine war, 74450169, page-226489 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    "
    Where is the evidence Zelensky cancelled the elections?"
    Oh this is disappointing. I was hoping for more requests for claims we both know I haven't made."

Here you are making the claim:

"As Zelensky cancels an election..."
    Russia Ukraine war, 74447001, page-226397 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6266/6266107-dcd9f158d239b95afef8326e5f262eb6.jpg

Wow, two videos. Too compelling! They're not evidence. Zelensky's opinion isn't a decree. I told you I hold no value in your opinion. Adding to it your opinion is simply wrong.

You could have just said from the start you don't have any evidence that Zelensky cancelled any election and that it was just your opinion based on your pro Kremlin world view. It would have saved you a lot of time and embarrassment.

Good to see you dropped the silly word semantics game that was getting you no where. I'm all about encouraging imprvoement, not jsut to work oin the whinging and contradiction!
    Last edited by 000Milo000: 24/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.