Russia Ukraine war, page-226444

1. 7,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "Considering you've not even proven that Zelensky cancelled one election it's quite funny to see you try to weasel out and backtrack on that with silly word semantics."

I have given evidence... proven is a different challenge again. We are not in court here. I've sent you the videos and you've dropped your bundle. Get over it!

"You realise your tactic is in fact just an admission of failure that you can't actually argue your original claim that Zelensky cancelled an election so now you think you can win by deflecting, rather ineffectually, to trying to argue that there is a huge fundamental difference between "cancel" and "ban" in this context and if using the plural or not is appropriate."

Superb, I knew you wouldn't let it go. So in Andy world "cancelling one election" is the same message as "banning multiple elections". Keep digging!

"So where is the decree from Zelensky that cancels the election?"

Oh we are back to looking for a "decree". Does it get any dumber? You'd dragged yourself out of this mess, you'd focused on the "cancellation"....and then back in you dive to the fabricated rubbish.

"Just cementing you GOAT whinger status with every post. A true champion there. Definitely no pretender in whinging."

Disappointing, with all the creative words I need to follow up, you've dropped "faux" for once. Never mind, I'm sure it will be back.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.