Russia Ukraine war, page-226453

1. 2,320 Posts.
    What am I doing here? I am asking you to rove Zelensky cancelled the elections? Is that contradicting another claim of yours? Well yes it is!

Russia Ukraine war, 74448833, page-226434 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6266/6266081-cef874a599fce6141a27d19997769b95.jpg

So while I interchanged my wording which didn't change the context of the point I am making, I didn't change your comment. Another fail for the pretender contender.

Cancelling, banning, silly word semantics are still not proving your claim and they're just making you look weak. Even weaker than the argument your re trying to make with them.

As I've told you, taking out of context quotes from interviews explaining why elections would not be a good idea while Putin wages genocidal war on Ukraine are not the same as "cancelling" any elections.

Your opinion that Zelensky cancelled the elections might be valued in your pro Kremlin conspiracy circles, but I don't value your opinion, I have zero trust in it, and I live in the real world.

Where is the evidence Zelensky cancelled the elections?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.