Russia Ukraine war, page-226470

1. 2,307 Posts.
    It's always a great time to discuss the truth of a matter and not parrot junk Kremlin conspiracy points. Well done!

If I were the GOAT whinger like you though I'd be crying that it doesn't count because it took you too long to bring it up.

But to see you get past the Kremlin lies and propaganda on your own and to come to the reason why elections are not going to be held in Ukraine all on your own is quite an achievement

Martial law was introduced on Feb 24th 2022 in response to Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Martial law carries many provisions that allow Ukraine to take drastic measures to defend themselves against Putin's unjust and unprovoked genocidal war against them. One of those provisions being the case that elections cannot be held while in a state of war. The extensions to martial law have been going on since the day martial law was introduced due to Putin's war.

Correct, no decree, no ban, just martial law, martial law because of Putin's war.

When you tell me that Putin will end his war I'll tell you when Ukraine will have elections again.

You see the link now? The reason elections are cancelled in Ukraine is Putin's war. Not Zelensky "cancelling" them.
    Last edited by 000Milo000: Monday, 03:21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.