I'm not whinging about your silly word semantics that don't...

1. 2,580 Posts.
    I'm not whinging about your silly word semantics that don't actually change the context of my argument one bit like you whinge about your contradictions that prove you have no clue about what you're saying between posts.

Wrong, what has changed in the last 2 years? Let's have a look:

- The last 2 years has shown us Putin has no chance to accomplish his objectives militarily and his desperation to beg Ukraine to surrender lands he has been incapable to occupy is confirmation of that
    - In the last 2 years Putin has suffered over half a million casualties
    - In the last 2 years Putin has lost tens of thousands of vehicles (these being visually confirmed)
    - In the last 2 years Putin's Black Sea fleet has been devastated and forced to retreat from the sea that they're named after
    - In the last 2 years Ukraine has been destroying Putin's refining capacity at a great clip
    - In the last 2 years Ukraine has been allowed to strike Russian territory with western weapons which made Putin's 2nd attempt at capturing Kharkiv another complete failure

In the last 2 years you've been coping with the same pro Kremlin junk still clinging to the fantasy that Putin will accomplish something in Ukraine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.