Can you make up your mind? All of your contradictions are...

1. 2,307 Posts.
    Can you make up your mind? All of your contradictions are getting hard to follow. Are you saying Zelensky cancelled the election or not? One minute you're posting the claim and I ask you to prove it, next minute you're saying you never made the claim.

Oh so now talking about elections not taking place is just evidence of them being cancelled, well well, that's very different to saying Zelensky cancelled them. The President of Ukraine is free to discuss his opinion on any topic but if he wants something to happen about it then there is a decree.

10 from 10 on backtracking there world champ.

So where is the decree?

What does it matter when I mention that the president of Ukraine issues decrees?

You think me waiting to mention it only recently (despite you whinging about my use of the word several posts ago) saves you not being able to prove your pro Kremlin claim?

Got some bad news for you there.

I knew the whole time, because I have a clue what is going on in Ukraine, I don't get my "facts" from junk pro Kremlin conspiracy garbage sites. I wanted to see what "evidence" you had. Your "evidence" was completely inadequate yet you stuck with it. You locked yourself into some interview videos and now you look silly that there was no decree from Zelensky that had anything to do with cancelling any elections.

Silly word semantics, not schooling you quick enough, just like a real GOAT whinger to blame me for your failure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.