Here we go again with the contradictions.Here is your claim:"As...

1. 2,307 Posts.
    Here we go again with the contradictions.

Here is your claim:

"As Zelensky cancels an election..."
    Russia Ukraine war, 74447001, page-226397 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Here you are denying those claims:

"
    Where is the evidence Zelensky cancelled the elections?"
    Oh this is disappointing. I was hoping for more requests for claims we both know I haven't made."

Here you re contradicting yourself again.

"In this matter, I've never said anything other than he cancelled the election."

Just make up another story about what you said wasn't actually what you said.

Now you want to add whinging that I only told you about decrees "late". That's even sadder than the silly word semantics you tried playing. So to correct your little ineffectual deflection here you were even whinging about me using the word "decree" many many posts ago like you thought it was some victory for you that I was talking about that word (along with "ban") when you never did. You were completely clueless as to what I meant and why I was even using the term.

But I'm in the wrong because I told you about it too late. Just sad.

When I introduced you to the word "decree" makes zero difference to the fact that you can't prove some junk pro Kremlin slogan you parroted.

Zelensky discussing his opinion in an interview isn't Zelensky cancelling an election no matter how you ineffectually want to spin it.

Pretender.

Last edited by 000Milo000: Monday, 01:30

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.