Martiallaw wasn’t extended with the aim to cancel any elections....

1. 2,307 Posts.

Martiallaw wasn’t extended with the aim to cancel any elections. Now you’re justinventing your own propaganda instead of following the official Kremlin one. Points for your individual creativity, but you're still wrong.

Martial law was implemented whenPutin invaded full scale on Feb 24th 2022 and it has been in place and extended many times ever since. Evenyour own post acknowledged these extensions of this "WARTIME mandate". You trying to contradict yourselfagain?

RussiaUkraine war, 74450454, page-226501 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market& Share Trading Forum

“Therehave been many parliamentary extensions of the wartime mandate…”

For both of you, @Cosmoterios here is my postfrom 07-05-24, that's well over a month ago, where I am pointing out the decree on the extension of martiallaw. I am fully aware of how martial law works but more importantly why there is martial law, and that wasn't to "cancel elections".

RussiaUkraine war, 73694414, page-218051 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market& Share Trading Forum

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6267/6267264-d6662c039b42f8b88c2cc148100abb18.jpg

Is the date I thisposted BEFORE I was making you fail to prove your claim Zelensky "cancelled theelection" while throwing out silly things like “he spoke about it therefore itwas done” gems of evidence? Well yes it is. Does my post show I knew howmartial law worked and how it was implemented and extended BEFORE I asked youto prove your claim? Well yes it does.

“I gave you two interviews!”

“What are you even talking aboutdecrees”

“You mentioned decrees too late!”

Pure. Comedy. Gold.

Butkeep trying to make out like I didn’t know.

The important thing for a pretenderis to have found out on their own the reason why elections are not being heldin Ukraine.

You got there.

Last edited by 000Milo000: Monday, 13:19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.