That's why I don't engage with them. What's the point? If I were...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    That's why I don't engage with them. What's the point? If I were to engage with them I'd be concentrating on laying out the facts that show that this war was deliberately started by the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine. BUT they on the other hand would be concentrating on how many more posts they need to post today to meet their quota so they can finish work for the day. Just no point!

Oh and why I know this, isn't just based on the huge amount of time they spend posting on this forum and the huge number of posts they posts? Its also the extremely poor quality of their posts. Take this for example. Anyone with a brain knows that the first casualty of war is truth and all sides will tell propaganda lies to advance their side's cause. So most of us are careful about what we re-post and the arguments we rehash where we think its propaganda. Nowe look at the posts of the Ukraine propagandists. They have zero discernment about what they re-post and say. Instead if it supports the Ukraine/NATO side they re-post it and say it no matter how absurd. If Russia bombs an area, immediately they say Russia is deliberately bombing civilians. Sometimes I hope that they're just electronic bots, because if blood runs through their veins they really are the lowest of lives (30 pieces of silver is worth it to them to keep this war going).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.