Russia Ukraine war, page-226717

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You're still around?

That's weird.

I would have thought you joined the Ukrainian Army months ago. They really do need motivated volunteers like you.
    You don't want to? Why not?

I guess the only kind of support (and I use this term loosely) little people like you are capable of, is displaying a ukrainian flag next to their nicknames on various forums and social media. Maybe even a sticker on your car. Maybe even a Ukrainian flag hanging off of your house.
    Maybe you send some money too.. Most of which goes towards lining the pockets of all the intermediaries between you and the front line.
    Maybe you send drones. Most of which never reach the front lines either.

You're a funny little man. You live in a relative safety of your bubble-shaped echo-chamber, and you dare support a continuation of the war that killed hundreds of thousands of the people that you allegedly support. You're complicit in Zels crimes against Ukraine. All the deaths and destruction that Zel's government's political course has led to.

The only way you can redeem yourself is to actually show real support and join your 'compatriots' in front-line trenches. I'd say Chasov-Yar would be a good spot for you.

Don't forget to take your phone with ya. So you can share all the glorious moments (ie you sitting in a trench with pants full of poop).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.