Yes its quite maddening really. I don't know sometimes how the...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yes its quite maddening really. I don't know sometimes how the American population sleeps at night with their blatant hypocrisy. 2016 and the so called USA "Progressives" are going nuts with indignation that maybe (?), through the use of computer bots, Russia "interfered" with their election. How outrageous. They were beside themselves with anger that someone might dare to do such a thing! Really! Do you NOT see yourselves? The USA spy network is spread across the world like an octopus with its tentacles in almost every country on earth looking for opportunities to pounce, disrupt, and orchestrate coups whenever there might be a modicum of advantage to them no matter how many people are killed in the process. We've seen it again in Georgia because according to the Americans its anti democracy and anti freedom for the Government to require NGOs receiving funding from foreign countries to declare that funding. America and I believe Canada already has such legislation and the EU is talking about it, just to name a few. Again, soon after Russia invaded in 2022 Imran Kahn spoke to Russia about buying cheap Russian oil and within days the US Embassy in Pakistan is not in the least bit concerned about threatening Khan and a few weeks later he's deposed. This is America! The country that's appointed itself to be the defender of democracy and freedom all over the globe.

America is NOT fit to be a leader of the world anymore!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.