Ukrainians responded to Zelensky's congratulations on...

1. 330 Posts.
    Ukrainians responded to Zelensky's congratulations on Constitution Day in comments under his post on Insta:

In the mess we're in now, we've never been... chaos in the streets here, internal problems are unresolved, but we tell fairy tales...

Why do I feel disgusted by your voice? maybe because someone talks a lot of crap? (emphasize as you like!!!!!)

If only you remembered the articles of the Constitution that you violate, Mr. President

A stray dog has more freedom and rights

According to the Constitution, you are not the president anymore!

Is the Constitution on pause?

Article 21.
    All people are free in their dignity and rights. Human rights and freedoms are inalienable and inviolable...

Disgusting to hear.

What are we celebrating? Such cynicism...

Would you just go to hell, Mr. President

The Constitution under Zelensky - R.I.P.

Corruption Day

Quite symbolic, on Constitution Day people are packed in buses

What a deceitful scumbag, you don't give a damn about the constitution!!! You violate everything!!!

Ukraine's path to Europe - a path of many Ukrainian deaths!! That's why I don't give a damn about the EU; you can't bring back people or trust in the authorities!!! Love Ukraine, but I HATE our government!!!

Very symbolic for our authorities to "wipe themselves" daily with the Constitution, and then make beautiful videos with quotes from the Constitution...

Happy Constitution Day! Together we will win, glory to Ukraine

Why did you destroy it?

What are the duties of Yermak according to the constitution?!
    What about the crimes of General Sodol?!
    What about Tishchenko?!

Some tard is barking about the constitution??? Such extreme hypocrisy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.