If being against people who support Putin's unjust and...

1. 2,349 Posts.
    If being against people who support Putin's unjust and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and the abduction and abuse of children Putin instigated as a result of that unjust and unprovoked invasion makes me a biggot then sure.

Can you imagine the type of disgusting individual living you'd need to be living in a western democracy supporting the fascist midget Russian dictator and the horrors he is unleashing on innocent people?

Who asked you for you long winded cope opinion? I didn't so why share it with me?

I think you're completely wrong and misguided in pretty much absolutely everything you say and I normally skip the majority of what you post beyond the first sentence because your posts are simply inaccurate, detached from reality and of no interest to me. Just like this post of yours.

The longer Putin continues his war, the worse off it get's for Russia.

Putin can end his war any day he likes. If Putin ends his war then everyone gets what they want, you get your ceasefire and peace, funny that you're not interested in that solution. Shocker.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.