Russia Ukraine war, page-227515

1. 2,859 Posts.
    Okceg claim: "No, not two years of breakthrough videos"

Reality:
    "Russia breakthrough..."
    Russia Ukraine war, 62794730, page-46984 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6286/6286798-abf30b2a389a4e3669b7b726a4b1dde2.jpg

As I said, 2 years of cope "breakthrough" video updates and since this post of yours 2 years ago how much has the front changed? I'll tell you, a completely insignificant amount in Putin's favour for a colossal amount of losses. What a "winner" and "master strategist" Putin is for "holding back" like that.

There have been so many "breakthrough" videos posted by you and the other pro Kremlin types that I am shocked that Putin hasn't reached London yet.

"I can't figure out", "I don't know", "I'm not sure", "I can't say", your posts are full of this, it's clear to us all there isn't much you do know about Putin's war on Ukraine but the one thing we all know you are certain on is the fascist Russian dictator who abducts and abuses 10's of thousands of kids and murders dozens of Australians on MH17 is your good guy.

Anyway, as I told you, it's good to see you've given up posting obvious junk faked propaganda videos. Baby steps Okceg.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.