Hey Lucky, did you run away from something today?Did someone...

1. 3,703 Posts.
    Hey Lucky, did you run away from something today?

Did someone else take over your account Lucky because you just became funny as hell!

"Why do you keep coming back for more pounding"
    "Do you have an issue with around 500000 Ukranian losses so far?"

LOL!
    LOOOOL!!
    LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
    You thinking that you're remotely effective in any discussion has to be one of your all time top 5 jokes, hilarious buddy, I got a real stich out of that one! The casualty figure you dream about is just another Lucky joke, you and your ilk have been saying 500k for well over a year now, totally believable number, good one, more pure comedy gold from you.\

- Ideal option would be Putin should never have started a war. Can't undue the fascists Russian dictators decision to go to war there sadly.
    - Best option now is Putin ends the war he started. If you weren't lying about wanting the war tot end you'd be ok with wishing for Putin to end his war, but you've made it clear you're absolutely against Putin ending his war and your are against Ukraine negotiating any peace terms acceptable to them. But you're so pro "peace", you're so funny Lucky!
    - Next best option is support Ukraine in their choice to defend themselves against Putin's unjust and unprovoked war and force Putin to end his war.

Blaming the victim is never an option. A life lesson you seemed to have missed.

But keep on talking about "peace" Lucky while being absolutely against Putin ending his war to bring peace. We really take you seriously already, this will only help.

1 single Ukrainian casualty is already too many for a war that was forced on them by a delusional fascist Russian dictator and his supporters. I am most definitely in support of Ukraine choice to defend themselves against Putin's attempted genocide. That's why I send them money for drones.

No I have no issue that hundreds of thousands of Russians soldiers are dying in Ukraine, they shouldn't even be there, they should be safe and alive in Russia. I think it is a complete waste of life for completely dishonourable disgraceful reasons to kill innocent people for their land and a delusional version of realty. You disagree, you think that monumental waste of Russian life is for a great reason, to get revenge for Serbia being prevented from perpetrating more barbaric depraved crimes against humanity decades earlier where Ukraine was not even involved.

Says volumes about the type of person you are Lucky. Funny indeed.

Keep pushing your silly Kremlin lies and propaganda numbers, 12 months and no change, totally trustworthy, you're so funny Lucky...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6293/6293616-5d0236c1763156f0f22e063b7d283e85.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.