The comedy hour keeps coming! Lucky just rolling out the...

1. 2,971 Posts.
    The comedy hour keeps coming! Lucky just rolling out the laughs!

You and your ilk have been quoting the same idiotic numbers for a year and you expect us to take you seriously, hilarious! You really should go on a stand up tour Lucky.

I support Putin ceasing to fire absolutely. I wish Putin would cease firing right now. There is nothing stopping Putin from ceasing to fire. Putin could decide today, he doesn't need to negotiate that with anyone, just like he never negotiated with anyone to start firing and start his war, there is no one he needs to negotiate with to cease firing and end his war.

But you are absolutely against any of that, you don't want Putin to end his war, but you're pro "peace", you're so funny Lucky!

Obviously Ukrainians, whose choices I support, see things differently than you and your petty revenge for Serbia being prevented from perpetrating barbaric and depraved crimes against humanity decades ago, prevention of that Ukraine had nothing to do with. Just petty Lucky. That's not at all funny. We see you for who you are champ, no need to hide.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.