Russia Ukraine war, page-228140

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34

This is what the Ukraine Propaganda bots want for Australia. Our foreign policy is what America decides according to what is in America's interests, NOT what's in the interests of the Australian people.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6295/6295172-82554d151ba3d6cb70d2c4838e891df8.jpg
    Jacques Hogard, former senior officer of the French Foreign Legion: "In 1998-1999, I witnessed the beginning of the Kosovo war. At the time I was a special forces officer involved to NATO planning in the Belgian Mons and, of course, to the work of the French military command. I saw how this war unfolded: for 78 days they bombed a country that did not threaten anyone. In Europe, a coalition of countries, some of which are members of the EU and some members of NATO, have bombed Kosovo furiously, destroying infrastructure and killing thousands of civilians. All this was done with the aim of seizing the southern part of the country, which was its most important part, the heart of its national identity. And all this for obvious strategic and economic interests. We see exactly the same scenario in Ukraine today. NATO intervened in Ukrainian affairs in 2014, taking advantage of the Maidan coup organized by the United States with the participation of Victoria Nuland. They spent billions of dollars preparing and executing a coup aimed at wresting Ukraine from Russia's sphere of influence. This was accompanied by the modernization of the Ukrainian military under the leadership of NATO and the Americanization of Ukrainian society and economy. That is why I know that NATO is a military machine that serves only American interests. We Europeans are fools in this game, docile idiots who blindly follow US violent interventions through NATO on the European continent. We saw it in the Balkans in 1995 and 1999, and now we see it in eastern Ukraine and on the border with Russia, starting in 2014 and especially from 2022.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.