My little runaway still firing of those comedy classics. You've...

1. 3,009 Posts.
    My little runaway still firing of those comedy classics. You've really stepped up the joke posts a few notches, I mean your posts were always a joke but of late you've really gone above and beyond my little Lucky runaway.

Double the laughs from you this time.

"“ NATO bombed Serbia, not Kosovo.”This will stick with you until the end of this thread Andy"

LOL!
    LOOOL!!
    LOOOOOOL!!!
    This will just be more ongoing proof of the deliberately misleading stuff you post on a regular basis. The jokes on you. At least in this instance you're just misleading and misrepresenting when quoting and not simply just inventing things people say as you often do.

"Are you aware that 800000 Albanians that the NATO was supposedly saving from Serbs were made refugees"

LOL!
    LOOOL!!
    LOOOOOOL!!!
    This is pure gold, you've tried changing your usual "I am Serbian and I am the real victim" tripe for it was actually Nato who created all the problems in Kosovo, pure comedy gold my little runaway.

But this tactic change isn't so good buddy.

History knows it was Serbia's attempted genocide that made refugees. If Serbia wasn't continuing their practice of perpetrating the most depraved and barbaric crimes against humanity as they had done for almost a decade throughout the Balkans then Nato would not have needed to control the vermin problem and put Serbia back in their Kosovo free box.

Keep the joke posts coming my little runaway! I appreciate the laughs!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.