And there we are, back to the joker little runaway. Phew, for a...

1. 3,808 Posts.

And there we are, back to the joker little runaway. Phew, for a minute there I thought you wanted to try being all serious. But great to see the joke posts are back.

“Over 1m ( Serbs, Albanians, Roma etc.) left their homes in Kosovo as a result of the NATO bombing”

LOL!

LOOOL!!

LOOOOOOOL!!!

Serbians continue their genocide, this time against Albanians in their ancestral Kosovo home, but it’s really all Nato’s fault because Nato stopped Serbian genocide. How dare Nato prevent Serbia from perpetrating more savage and barbaric crimes against humanity, how inhumane of Nato! Good one!

Man you really cone out with the joke one liners. How you do it, I’ll never know!

Still not funnier than “I’m Serbian and I’m the real victim” tripe but funny nonetheless.

What’s also funny about this latest joke of yours, after all this time whinging at Nato for bombing Serbia you’re now making it out that Nato never bombed Serbia, hilarious! I’ll have this follow you around the thread now. You’re welcome.

Keep up the great work my little runaway, and please don’t try going all serious again, it’s just not you!

Faux peace my little runaway!

P.S. I've put in a little highlights reel of Nato “not” bombing Serbia for your enjoyment and a reminder of what my little runaway ran away from.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6296/6296836-31ad8b0dddb3f9205f858b2ecedf8447.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.