Russia Ukraine war, page-228366

1. 6,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    the fab300 glide bombs now being deployed shows how terrible this conflict has really become

it is a ghastly showcase of why war doesn't work and why 'tit for tat / eye for an eye' wars with a neighbour are not worth it because with every increase in frequency, payload, will come a corresponding response

imagine existing, living and then suddenly everything around you being vaporized, pulverised to into a choking super inferno of concrete and fire
    everything and everyone previously in your immediate proximity suddenly all dead, all vaporized, or if not horrifically wounded beyond recognition

for me when I see that fab300 impact I want this war to end immediately whatever the means whatever the end.. this is humanity descending into the abyss

unless, of course, we decide to send our own troops there, to stand under a fab300 and talk about freedom and values then we would see in fact if Russia would still drop their fab300 if they knew a Western soldier was standing underneath it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.