Russia Ukraine war, page-228665

1. 7,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    On what facts do you base your assertion Russia deliberately targetted the hospital?
    As it turns out quite a substantial amount of video was taken by Kiev residents of the entire daylight attack!
    Being mindful that Mr democracy has made it illegal to do so!
    One particular video is in very close proximity to the hospital and captures the missile as it impacts. Many analysts have reviewed the footage, which clearly captures the missile and made the determination that the misile is likely a pac3 missile, in other words a Patriot air defence missile returning to earth.
    Now is that actually the case, I don't know, I still will not presume as I'm no expert but as usual you lot join the Western propaganda and declare not only was it a Russian missile but it was deliberate strike!
    One must remember, air defence protocol is that at a minimum two air defence misiles are fired for every inxoming projectile, so logic tells you that there are quite a few air defence missiles returning bto earth that failed to intercept.
    It is very much a possibility that it was indeed a pac3 missile that hit the hospital, or of course it may possibly be a Rusian missile, but non of us should presume anything at this point.
    Of note the Ukrainians claimed it was a Ka101 missile, which when compared to still images of the missile just before impact it obviously is not!
    The fog of war people!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.