Russia Ukraine war, page-228835

1. 10,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Hello Keg....anger ? What are you talking about ? Misrepresenting again ? You still haven't come clean with the date and the addressee of the excerpt you so proudly quoted the other day and tried to make such a big deal of in your effort to divert attention from the thrust of my post.
    Have a look at the posts at the time over the Polish incident from some of your fellow rabid Putin apologists here.....I wonder what you were saying at the time if anything ? Would you care to show us any ?
    I remember some other posters comments quite well such as the ludicrous and strident claims it was deliberately fired into Poland by Ukraine as a definite false flag to bring Poland into the conflict. On grounds of the further pathetic, stupid and blindly ignorant insistent claims that all incoming Russian missiles would have been fired in a east/west direction so all Ukrainian air defense missiles would have been fired in a west/east direction.
    It wasn't 'anger' at all.....it was closer to incredulity and comedy actually.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.