Great Vid j61034322. The Russians waited 2 years before they...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Great Vid j61034322.

The Russians waited 2 years before they started attacking some infrastructure in Ukraine and it was only after repeated American/NATO escalations.

But what's the first thing America/NATO do whenever they find a country that is much weaker than them to make war on? They attack their infrastructure from day one.

I remember Iraq. They boasted before they attacked that they would bomb Iraq back to the stone age and true to their word that's exactly what they did. In fact, they happily told reporters at the time that they eventually ran out of infrastructure to bomb. And 20 years later Iraq has still not recovered.

And I remembered that whenever I used to hear Ursula Von der Crazy and Biden describe Russia's bombing of Ukraine's electricity grid as brutal but of course they stopped saying that when Israel attacked electricity, water, communications, and transport facilities in GAZA because under their Rules Based Order its right for America/NATO and their proxies to brutalize their enemies.

There is no limit to the hypocrisy of America/NATO/EU//UK/Ukraine and their Ukraine Propaganda Bots.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.