Russia Ukraine war, page-229603

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    I've never suggested the tragedy is all about 4 Oblasts changing hands and it's perplexing why you would say that....
    The point of my of post and what I did say is that I think your equally clear claim "the West chose to have a economic, political and military War with Russia" is codswallop.....you've been wallowing in far too much Putin/Medvedev inspired Kremlin Propaganda and Disinformation I'd wager.
    Any new economic sanctions and outcomes detrimental to Putin's Russia along with the military assistance extended by the "West" and others to Ukraine since Putin's decision in 2022 is a direct result of that decision.....nothing else. It's crystal clear. You cannot credibly blame anyone else...
    No Putin invasion of 2022 and I suspect all would have been relatively quiet on those fronts. I think it's he who's at War with the so called "West" and liberal democracies...it seems to me to be the antithesis of his Russia. Heaven forbid ! Separation of powers, an independent judiciary, and a system of checks and balances between branches of government. Multi-party systems with at least two persistent, viable political parties !! Good grief...he can't have that....that'd ruin everything.

https://theconversation.com/no-the-west-is-not-to-blame-for-russias-war-in-ukraine-why-this-myth-and-others-are-so-difficult-to-dispel-226306

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.