You're obfuscating. I didn't say Russia hasn't lost wars. But in...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    You're obfuscating. I didn't say Russia hasn't lost wars. But in THIS Ukraine/Russia war, Russia has performed magnificently. Certainly in comparison to the Keystone Cop armies of the USA/NATO that repeatedly loses wars against impoverished nations with poorly equipped armies. As for collapsed economies that's not the topic I was discussing with Koozy (again you're obfuscating) BUT AGAIN America does not have an enviable record in that regard

Panic of 1893 (stock market and banking collapse), Panic of 1896, Panic of 1907, Panic of 1910/11, Post world war 1 Recession (severe hyperinflation/unemployment), Depression of 1920/21, Great Depression 29/33, recession 1933/38, lots more in between but lets continue 1973/75 stock market crash and rampant stagflation. 2007 to 2009,the great recession (really it was a depression from which we have still not recovered (lots of bad debts still in quarantine and God knows what will happen when that explodes).

Lets be clear. The American economy is regularly collapsing. Why it continues to survive is because of the iron fist control that the American oligarchs have and the constant bailing out of themselves with public taxpayer funds. And let that sink in. When the oligarchs in America bail themselves out its with public taxpayer money that they never repay. Its called stealing.

There is a lot wrong with the Russian system. There is a lot wrong with the USA/Chinese system. None of that has to do with whose winning the Ukraine Russia war (you're obfuscating). Russia is winning that war. Its kicking the shyte out of you AND its performing much better than any USA/NATo/UK/EU/Ukraine army since WW2

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.