Russia Ukraine war, page-229881

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Im sure the Russian economy is having difficulties. But I'm also sure the American economy/EU/UK is having difficulties. What's your point? What I dont see is a Russian economy that's collapsed, which was your contention. The propaganda you're now throwing at me (the Russian economy is on the verge of collapse) I flush down the toilet along with "Putin has cancer", "Russia is running out of shells/computer chips/toilet paper", "Putin is dead and what we see is really his doppelganger.

Honestly mate you need to be more discerning about what you believe. Its WAR! Both sides tell BS! But the losing side (USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine), because its more desperate,progressively tells the most lies.

The thing is, since Russia's 2022 invasion the USA/NATO/EU/UK/Ukraine has been fighting a propaganda war ("Ghost of Kiev", Krynky and Bocha - which shows all the signs of the SBU executing people who collaborated with the invading Russians) while Russia is fighting the real war.

Here,you want to see how Ukraine stabs its own soldiers in the back for the sake of PR. Check this out. These are young Ukrainian men being sent to the slaughter so that vile dictator Zelensky can continue his illegal grip on power.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.