Russia Ukraine war, page-229896

1. 7,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Vid I watch often on war is by a German guy who says he is pro Ukr which I doubt. He gets his info from both sides and Russian blogger Wargonzo is one of his fav. Sometimes I watch Denis too but they are loo long to my liking , I'd rather him stick to battle info than Ukr & US politics.IMO Russians have the upper hand in Donbas, Kharkiv Russians getting asses kicked the rest is pretty much Neutral. Vuhlvedar Russian's tried nearly 20 times with massive losses and still trying and dying. Donbas they have moved ~30Km to the west over the past two years thanks mostly to glide bombs. When Ukraine gets enough Air defense and F16's, things might change..see how it goes.

This is the link I watch often. Where do you get yours info from?
    https://www.youtube.com/@militaryandhistory

Ukraine in shambles was not unexpected for a country that withstood full brunt of the second largest army. But unexpected was Russia too is in shambles prob deeper than Ukraine and getting worst. Konstantin Samoliov ,author of the Vid below defected Russia after the invasion is well connected and lives in Kazakhstan.
    Russia started SMO to safeguard Russian people. Now NATO has come closer, most bankers and civil servants got guns to protect themselves and many services are dysfunctional. Russia's most important head of the reserve bank Nabullina is surrounded by bodyguards but not given a gun, prob due to fear of using it on her or others.Krashnador has risen to protest against power and water cuts and government response is arrest. Most calamities in the vid are weather effects but the bottom line is the services are are not functioning to repair or rectify them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.