Russia Ukraine war, page-229984

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    another tangstrum?

"...Ukrainian people making THEIR OWN choices..."
    here you go with this crap again. tell that to the people that are getting kidnapped off ukrainian streets and forced into the trenches. i guess they choose to get kidnapped and beaten up, eh?
    if ukrainians were to choose to flee their country, can they do it? nope. they've been robbed of that choice by the ukrainian government that locked the country down. barely any volunteers.

you keep peddling your redundant narratives and i don't know why. because there's plenty of conclusive evidence that you are wrong.

btw tell me something tangy pants, are the ruzzianz still trapped in avdiivka?
    when are those f16s coming? was it late spring 2024? or was it late spring next year? what about artillery? did the ruzzianz run out of artillery in 2022 or are they going to run out in 2026? i forget. please remind me.

you support continuation of this war. continuation of this war means more ukrainians die and more ukrainian territories are treansferred under russian ownership. in that sense you are more anti ukrainian tha anyone on this thread.

i support peace. i support a ceasefire. i support negotiations. i support common sense. i support real diplomacy. people who think that supporting peace is a pro-russian stance are stupid.
    Last edited by Landy404: Yesterday, 19:06

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.