lololol2013 - ukraine had control of 100% of their...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    lololol

2013 - ukraine had control of 100% of their territories

2024 - ukraine has lost control of over 26% according to zelensky. and keeps losing more every day. along with thousands of lives.

does this look like effective defence strategy to you?

anybody that looked into the whole concept of "self defence" long enough, knows that the best self defence strategy is to avoid situations where you'll need to physically defend yourself. zelensky did the opposite. he escalated tensions in eastern ukraine blatantly provoking russia.

another good self defence trick, is that when you're faced with a stronger opponent, best way to sort out a conflict is diplomacy. zelensky did everything to avoid that, going as far as banning himself from negotiating with russia directly.

last but not least, when you are overpowered, on the ground, and someone is kicking the bejeebez out of you, it's probably not a good idea to yell things out like "i wont stop till i win" or "i demand that you stop, retreat, give me compensation andd give yourself up to the police". it's an even worse idea to keep trying to grab onto the same stick (aka "the game changer") in an effort to deal at least some damage to your opponent, knowing fully well that they will bash you even harder in return.

zelensky sucks at defending the country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.