Your post just proves that you are your usual binary (you are...

1. 22,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Your post just proves that you are your usual binary (you are with us or against us)
    on the spectrum self, IMO and that your chief interest is that of US hedgemony as
    is being played out in this war rather than in the interests of Australia and the general
    good of all Aussies.
    An all out Nuke War which your advocacy
    of escalation of this war would likely lead to, or that Russian style economic sanctions be imposed
    on China with the Yanks forcing us to follow suit would be disastrous for Aus..

The former (Nuke War) to a sane person is self evident.

The second one (comprehensive economic sanctions on China) would more likely
    than not drive Aus bankrupt and induce a 1930s on steroids style depression on Aus
    because we are now over 30% economically dependant on China and those of us who are self
    funded retirees (as I'm sure many posters on this thread are by timing/frequency of postings)
    that in the event of such comprehensive economic sanctions on China, we can kiss our ass goodbye
    to a self funded income via Super (the stock market) or property (rental income)

Our capitalist/democratic principles are derived from self interest (both personal and national)
    so wake up and get your priorities straight. Aus is not being threatened by this war, just as we haven't
    been threatened by the Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan or Syrian wars. US Hegemony was and is.

If you are on the spectrum or if you have some other issues (but I assume you haven't,
    otherwise I would not respond to your rants) then we can all understand.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.