Ok.my Bad ? I'll start again more comprehensively rather than be...

1. 10,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Ok.my Bad ? I'll start again more comprehensively rather than be Coloured by what I've already seen of your position and what you've previously said and where you've hung your Hat. I apologise unreservedly for not being more specific in respect of that particular post of yours so let me re address/clarify.

The senseless loss of life was directly, unambiguously and indisputably initiated and caused by Putin. Care to dispute that too ? I'm still all ears, awaiting presentation(s) but still but they're not hearing too much ?
    Thank you for acknowledging the fact that Serbia wasn't "Carpet Bombed" by NATO as @diamond jim ridiculously tried to assert and tell us all.....and you weakly tried to come tom his aid/support/add weight to which is recorded in all its digital glory forever. By the way....where's Jim ?

And there was no "Threat" by NATO however many times you, Putin or his Parrots care to repeat and/or which you've been indoctrinated with or paid to Parrot.
    Is that Clear enough for you Trooper ?...inclusive of due thanks and apology ? Any more you want to add, contribute or argue ?

Peace.

Jim ridiclously claimed. Where is he in this ?

Jimond Jm

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.