Russia Ukraine war, page-231802

1. 3,098 Posts.
    Unsubstantiated claim #1

Again, unsubstantiated claims. Where is any info, links, evidence to prove this claim? This is your claim. Show us the evidence.

"Out of around 1000 soldiers, Ukraine has lost over 600 during their picnic across the border. They have lost over 160 pieces of equipment too. "

Unsubstantiated claim #2

I didn't ask you about any "aspects of operating ATACMS". I asked you to prove another one of your unsubstantiated claims. You claimed "US soldiers are operating ATACMS" (link to your post with that claim below). This is the 5th time I am asking you to prove this claim you have made.

Link to your claim:
    Russia Ukraine war, 74890884, page-230192 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

You could just admit you're making up the both of your unsubstantiated claims and we can move on.

Immaterial distractions with ineffective "go to the front" defences are not helping you prove either of these 2 unsubstantiated claims, best bet you just stick to proving things you say or admit you are making it up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.