If I have so many substantiated claims, it should be easy for...

1. 3,092 Posts.
    If I have so many substantiated claims, it should be easy for you to show me one. I'll add this to the list of your unsubstantiated claims, we are now at unsubstantiated claim #3

Back to your previous unanswered unsubstantiated claims.

Unsubstantiated claim #1
    : You claim 600 Ukrainian soldiers KIA-WIA and 160 vehicles destroyed. Not a single shred of evidence. Prove what you say or admit you are making it up.

Unsubstantiated claim #2: You claim "US soldiers are operating ATACMS". Not a single shred of evidence. Prove what you say or admit you are making it up.

Great to see you've dropped your immaterial and ineffective "go to the front" defence, however it is unfortunate to see you're attempting more of that immaterial and ineffective deflection defence with out of context comments instead of proving your growing list of unsubstantiated claims. It would serve you better to remain focused on the topic at hand.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe the Serbian lies and propaganda TV station destroyed by Nato to prevent incitement of further Serbian crimes against humanity was located in Belgrade, Serbia, no?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6371/6371824-816f53c82cc12a82da9d4570cd560d6a.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.