The following is an important post to help us sift out the lies...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    The following is an important post to help us sift out the lies the American/NATO/EU/UK tells about the Ukraine war.

When America and its Propaganda Bots shed crocodile tears for the people who suffered at the hands of America's enemies, lets not forget who is the Big Granddaddy of theft, dirty backroom deals, the abuse and massacre of Indigenous populations and constant violation of the sovereignty of nations. Don't forget, like Israel (in fact Israel learnt the tactic from America), America systematically forced the American Indians ofr their lands onto smaller and smaller reservations until the Indians had no land left.

And this was not a one off. America has acted out this systematic abuse of those who are too weak militarily to protect themselves since the beginning of its history. I'll continue to post many of these but this is what America did to Hawaii.

Next I think I'll do Bikini Island, where after WW2 America decided it would force the people off their land so that America could detonate numerous atomic bombs on those poor people's Island.

America was NEVER fit to rule the world and we must NEVER allow these monsters to rule it ever again!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.