Russia Ukraine war, page-232033

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @tangs
    I posted a reference to deepstate. a resource that most of the reliable military-bloggers rely on heavily. including pro ukrainian ones.

a pro ukrainian source that changes their maps based on confirmed data and not speculations, which is what you repost.
    the date on that map is 11.08. one day - is not dated.

sure. the ukrainian advance was fast. the ruzzianz were caught off guard initially. ukraine advertised the fact that they were concentrating troops near the sumy-russia borders. the ruzzianz were well aware of those troop concentrations, which were bombed, droned and shelled multiple times. i don't know why the ruzzianz didn't have regular army deployed in that direction. my guess is that the ruzzianz simply didnt expect ukraine to open up another front line, considering ukros been losing territories since the beginning of this year. but ze-clown regime is getting desperate. like a cornered crackhead-rat.

now ukraine has itself another front line that it will need to supply with men, weapons and ammo.
    if i was the ruzzian mod, i'd just let the ukrainian troops just sit there, while shelling, bombing and droning them, without any assaults. the ruzzianz have the time to fix their mistakes. uaf doesn't.

so try not to get your hopes up. this will be a repeat of a belgood incursion (which ended in the kharkiv buffer zone being established), only on a bigger scale and it will obviously take a little longer. more people will die, including ukrainians, that you support so much.

think of that next time you express joy over the continuation and escalation of this war.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.