Russia Ukraine war, page-232171

1. 38,968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    your problem is that neither Milo or I are in the least ignorant of the facts you attempt to manipulate to try and justify a crime by russia against Ukraine

the fact that Ukraine had tried to join NATO and been refused is not a justification
    the lie that thye were nazis (which putin gave) is suimply ridiculous as is the other lie that Ukraine were hypermilitarised when in actual fact that described russia

Neither Ukraine ....nor NATO for that matter ....were in the slightest way a threat to russian security.....easily disproved and I and others have many many times and can again if needed .

you base your theory on the supposition, that both Milo and I completely reject that, russia has some right of influence in the region

you have simply chosen a very immoral POV to fit with your dislike of the west and tried to massage the facts to support that ......but you never have been able to put together anything that stands scrutiny .....simply because there is no argument for what russia has done .
    Which has harmed russia as much as iut has harmed Ukraine

if you like autocracies and aggression ......go to russia ....we in Oz support democracy , rule of law and ....overwhelmingly .....Ukraine

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.