i don't think there is any doubt.. the glide bombs are launched...

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    i don't think there is any doubt.. the glide bombs are launched often from the air, within Russian territory and are known for being fairly inaccurate.. whether it be military or civilian the aerial campaign of RF has flattened large swathes of the countryside

Russia used the aerial advantage to good effect but because they are neighbours, ultimately it's not that hard for those on the receiving end to figure out where it is physically coming from and form a plan .. because it is only land between them .. no ocean, no mountain range nothing..

i don't know about a decisive RF victory in Kursk simply because the UKR expedition is so vast it is like a 270 degree porcupine so RF will not be able to flank it or stop it moving whereas mobile UKR units can flank and disrupt RF reinforcements.. RF strategy will be to stop it moving East, then start the aerial bombing campaign.. what UKR i believe are going to do is to attempt to interrupt the anticipated bombing response, whatever the cost and mount fighting withdrawals and suprise attacks on forces sent to surround them perhaps forming a defensive corridor within RF territory.. as with the rest of this war it's about the road corridors and supply hubs.. UKR has learned the hard way

UKR may even try to hold Sudzha.. my fear is that RF may line up Sudzha for a brutal aerial campaign and level it rather than hand it over

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.