There was no coup.And your silly article which you did not even...

1. 5,733 Posts.

There was no coup.

And your silly article which you did not even link says nothing of the sort.

I’ll keep countering your Kremlin coup lie every time you make it.

You and your ilk can’t create the constitutional/legal issue then complain about its handling.

It’s a typical right wing lack of personal accountability issue you all suffer from. You create the problem and then proceed to complain about it, amusing to watch.

Yanukovych wasn’t ousted. The vote against Yanukovych was a RESPONSE, it came AFTER Yanukovych had abandoned his duties by putting his pre planned escape to Russia into action. Yanukovych gave up his presidency in doing so.

There was no article in Ukraine’s constitution to deal with a president who abandons the presidency and flee’s Ukraine. Yanukovych created the problem with his actions.

It was just one of many poor choices by Yanukovych, all of which you ignore while you only focus on the problems created by one of Yanukovychs decisions.

The best way to deal with it is free and fair elections, as Ukraine did 3 months after Yanukovych abandoned the presidency and escaped to Russia.

Ukraine’s internal affairs are not justification for Putin’s mass murder of Ukrainians.

Instead of complaining about the issue you and you ilk created, provide the correct response, what should Ukraine have done to Yanukovych abandoning the presidency?

Nothing to say there Lucky? As I thought, just complaints, no solutions.

There was no coup.

I am not interested in your debunked lies about the Maidan protests. from some nothing website you found on the internet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.