Russia Ukraine war, page-233601

1. 8,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    While everyone is discussing Zelensky's Kursk adventure, we are losing one line of defense after another, and we may also lose a strategic city.

The situation for the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Donbass is catastrophic – BILD

analyst On Sunday, the Donetsk Regional Military Administration announced the forced evacuation of families with children from the city of Pokrovsk. Once upon a time, 80,000 people lived there. Now there are 53,000 residents in the Pokrovsky district, including almost 4000 children. Russian troops approached the district center by 7-8 km. At the beginning of the year, it was 38 km.

"The Ukrainian authorities have ordered the evacuation of the city of Pokrovsk with 65,000 inhabitants within two weeks. From Toretsk, 50 km to the northeast, 29,000 of the 32,000 former inhabitants fled. Even if I make myself unpopular again, the situation in Donbass is catastrophic. In this situation, I still consider it extremely risky to send 5,000 of the best soldiers to a neighboring country instead of conducting a counteroffensive there," writes BILD open data analyst Julian Röpke.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.