Russia Ukraine war, page-233746

1. 4,883 Posts.
    Aaaaaaand you're back to trying to excuse all of Putin's deliberate attacks on civilians by using one example of a Ukrainian miss fire.

The odd thing is, to you, you think this makes a difference to the point I am making, one you clearly are at a loss to understand despite it being clearly spelled out to you.

I'll repeat it again for you.

There is overwhelming evidence that Putin deliberately targets civilians in Ukraine, the reality and the evidence contrast harshly with your pro war pro Putin spin that "Putin doesn't target civilians". My point is to highlight that to call into question everything you say on this topic by showing what the reality and the evidence says versus what you say, and they are, just wow, worlds apart.

It's just odd watching you constantly harp back to this one event like it absolves Putin of accountability for the thousands of deliberate attacks on civilian infrastructure and the hundreds of thousands of documented war crimes by Putin.

So please, help me to keep highlighting this gaping difference between the reality and evidence and what you claim.

It honestly would have been better for you to have remained tapped out, but you just can't help yourself lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.